How to look great in photos? Most people are asking themselves this question every time they are going to have their photo taken. Today we have an answer: 9 secrets to look charming in photos.
1. A natural smile is the best kind of smile. Be positive! Ask somebody to tell you a joke in order to make your face look natural and happy!
2. Most models advise crossing your legs while you are having your photo taken. It will make you look thinner.
3. To avoid a double chin, move your chin a little forward and down. You will surely look great even if you might feel strange.
4. Use the magical power of your eyes! Every person is unique and eyes are the mirror of the soul. Don't forget about that. Strengthen the impact of your eyes by making them more open and expressive. Remember that the lights should hit them and your eyes will twinkle!
5. In a group shot, you have to make sure that everybody of the group is standing on the same distance from the camera. Remember that if one of you is closer to the lens, he/she will look bigger than the others. It might spoil your photo.
6. Eyebrows reveal emotions and a type of the character. You might use a darker pencil to emphasise your eyebrows since face colours tend to look lighter in photographs.
7. Define your better side! Look at the mirror, then take a few selfies of each side and compare pictures to see which side you like most. It will give confidence to you when you have a new photo shoot.
8. A white wall as a backdrop will brighten your face. Besides, white backdrop helps a camera to find the appropriate colour balance which will make your skin look natural and fresh.
9. Many people think that they are unphotogenic. They have few pictures and taking a photo is absolutely one of the hardest events for them. But to think so means to accept a widespread mistake as a truth. Do you know how many shots are taken to have only one good photo of a model? Try to be in so many pictures as only you can. Remember that photographer can make 100 shots and only one of them will be worth hanging on a wall.